Vous êtes une association, un établissement scolaire, une collectivité ? Voici une sélection d’organisations de différents pays européens qui recherchent des partenaires en région pour participer à des projets d’échanges…
- Projet : Erasmus + KA105 project « Sport as a way equation socio-educational opportunities «
- Coordinateur : Zespół Szkół Samochodowych, school in Poland
- Partenaire recherché : We are looking for a school, an organization with young people aged 15-20, who will want to visit us for about one week and then organize our stay in their country
- Date du projet : from 2019-04-01 till 2020-10-01
- Date limite : 04/10/2018
- Description/objectif : The main aim of the exchange project is to share knowledge, skills, and experiences with teachers and teenagers from the countries involved. Therefore, sport seems to be a really important factor, which may have a positive influence on the teenagers. That is why we encourage young people to practise sports and to be active in life.
- Contact : Robert Michniewski / email@example.com
- Projet : Move on mother languages ! / Strategic Partnerships
- Coordinateur : Italian non profit organisation TRAMES
- Date du projet : from 2018-11-01 till 2019-12-31
- Date limite : 2018-07-05
- Description/objectif : Project on awareness about the situation of young people with a label of “special needs” which is still at a very mixed level in many different EU societies.
- Contact : Virginia Ravaioli / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Projet : KA2 Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth
- Coordinateur : Erzurum Technical University, Turkey (Erzurum)
- Partenaire recherché : NGOs, Municipalities, Public Bodies, Universities and organisations related to the subject area for a KA2 Project
- Date du projet : from 2019-03-01 till 2021-04-01
- Date limite : 2018-07-31
- Description/objectif : « A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war, or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. Most likely, they cannot return home or are afraid to do so. War and ethnic, tribal and religious violence are leading causes of refugees fleeing their countries. Two-thirds of all refugees worldwide come from some particular countries »
- Contact : send your PIF to email@example.com indicating your experience with the subject
- Projet : Our school, your job shadowing !
- Coordinateur : Rural School in Spain
- Partenaire recherché :Teachers & school staff: primary level
- Date du projet : 10.09.2018 » 20.12.2019
- Description/objectif : We are a small school in Spain, exactly in Castronuño a small village within the province of Valladolid. We are sourrounding by Duero river and a birds reserve.
The features of our school make it so interesting to carry out a job shadowing here: organisational ways, groupings, projects we carry out to improve ICT, Linguistic, Mathematical or social competences…
- Contact : via SchoolEducationGateway : https://www.schooleducationgateway.eu/en/pub/opportunities/mobility/detail.cfm?id=20246
- Projet : European Digital Citizenship, Strategic Partnerships
- Coordinateur : Emphasys Centre: Centre for Education, ICT Training and Research, in Cyprus (Nicosia)
- Partenaire recherché : YOUNG PEOPLE with a specific focus on young people with fewer opportunities, Youth workers, Community, authorities and policy-makers
- Date du projet : 2019-01-01 till 2020-12-31
- Date limite : 2018-07-31
- Description/objectif : The project aims to support young people to participate safely, critically and responsibly in a world filled with social media and digital technologies. The aim of the project is to design, pilot test, implement, monitor and evaluate :
(a) a TOOL KIT for developing, implementing and monitoring strategies for creating DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP CLUBS targeted on young peoples’ needs, (b) a MULTI-PACK to support youth workers to implement the strategy which will include a targeted YOUTH WORKERS’ TRAINING COURSE and (c) A dynamic and interactive PORTAL/PLATFORM which will serve different purposes such as communication platform among participants through the creation of young peoples’, youth organisations’ and youth workers’ profiles to disseminate examples of their work, as a data bank for resources, materials and good practices and as management tool for the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the pilot-testing phase.
- Contact : Athos Charalambides / firstname.lastname@example.org
A noter, le réseau Salto-Youth, vous propose une base de donnés d’opportunités pour participer à des séminaires de contact et formations dans le cadre du programme Erasmus+ ainsi qu’un moteur de recherche de partenaires pour vos projets européens. Pour le milieu éducatif, School Education Gateway recense des opportunités et des appel à partenaires spécialisées.
Date création : 02/07/2018
Mots clés : call for partners, erasmus+